BOARD MEETING MINUTES Community Room January 16, 2020
Meeting called to order at 6:00 P.M. by Linda. All board members present were in attendance and this constituted a quorum.
Linda Ungphakorn, President, Shelia Red, Vice-President, Abby Weir, Treasurer, Rebecca LaCrue, Secretary, and Maria Rickman, Member- at- Large
Residents/Owners in attendance: Mr. & Mrs. Klaus Setter, Mike Volpe, Gloria Volpe, Pat Marino, Rev. Schaffer, Flo Calabrese, Tab Ungphakorn, Debbie Harper, Carol Tapia, Lorna Deges, Janet Soukop, Walter Noetzli, Kathy Elliott, Kathy White, David Weir, Pat Nichol, Virginia Lutes, Gina Capra, Rikki Dutton, John Begly, Renee Wooley, Frances DeLeon Veronica Gaylord, Mary Nicholas, David Weir and Theresa McCormick.
Minutes – Corrections will be made. Minutes were not approved from November meeting.
Introduction: New owner, Frances DeLeon unit 8.
Treasurer’s Report: Read by Abby Weir
Petty Cash $773.97
First Bank Checking (Former Mgmt.) $311.45
Operating $ 38,804.99
Money Market $115,212.44
Money Market Reserves Bonus Money $7,038.81
Total Balance $244,773.43
Superintendent’s Report: 2 resident requests new paint on their outside, hall facing door.
Maintenance Committee Report: Read by Maria Rickman
- Closing audit with ACCU Management Company was not completed due to lack of information from previous management company, Carrier Management to ACCU. Therefore, when the new board (elected in Sept. 2019), voted to become self-managed, and retained Krueger and Association as our CPA firm, we were not able to obtain an audit of our finances. We were forced to accept monies as they were handed to us from ACCU.
- New CPA – Krueger and Associates
- Questions that they will take from residents must be regarding their balance, “how to” ACH, statements for re-finance or for tax purposes ONLY. All other calls will be referred to the Board of Managers.
- Unit 8 was sold. Difference in tax amount explained.
- Communication Box: questions about ACH and late fees for January.
- Canine inspection was completed on Dec.19, 2019 and was clear.
- Unit 208 and Unit 210 balconies
WINTER REMINDER PLEASE DON’T PARK OUT FRONT DURING A SNOW STORM. AREA NEEDS TO REMAIN OPEN FOR SNOW PLOW.
- 2020 Budget, Reserve Study, Non-smoking building and limiting investors were all tabled.
- Age Survey 2020 discussed the 7 options for proof of age.
- Board to mail required documents to absentee owners
- Owner’s balconies, who’s responsible
- A few other topics were discussed and answers were provided
Motion to adjourn by Sheila Red and seconded by Rebecca LaCrue
Next meeting: March 19, 2020 6 P.M. in Community Room