VALENCIA CONDOMINIUMS OF WHEAT RIDGE INC.
Board of Managers/Property Managers Meeting
Thursday, March 17, 2022
The March meeting was called to order at 6:02 p.m. over Zoom. The Board members Patricia Stelter, Sally Schuessler, Angela Setter, and Abby Weir were present. Seven homeowners participated. The HOA is under self-management, and the Board members are the acting Property Management Company.
PRESIDENT OPENING COMMENTS
Patricia welcomed everyone to the March meeting.
Abby reported on a few items the committee is working on, such as adding additional lighting around the building and monitoring the boiler performance. The committee is also checking on the building generator located in the boiler room. ASR also replaced two front lights located above the building entrance.
No report for this meeting.
The Board approved February 17, 2022, board meeting minutes. Abby motioned to approve, and Sally seconded it. All approved.
Angela discussed the December and January financials. Sally motioned to approve and Abby seconded it. All approved.
The ASR project is wrapping up. Final inspections are in progress.
- Accounts Receivable – two homeowners are listed.
- Liens – one homeowner has been notified of a pending lien.
- Trash Chute Cleaning – waiting to resolve vendor issues.
- New trash and recycle vendor update.
- On March 3, 2022, the State of Colorado inspection was completed on the boiler.
- The Maintenance Committee is reviewing building signage.
- Parking striping and window cleaning bids are being explored.
- A roll-off dumpster is scheduled to be on-site late afternoon Thursday, May 5th, Friday, May 6 through the weekend of May 7 & 8. Residents will be able to discard unwanted items for free.
- Chairs for sale
Angela moved to adjourn the meeting at 6:25 p.m. Sally seconded, and all approved.
A homeowner expressed appreciation for all the work Board Managers are doing on behalf of the homeowners. There was discussion regarding the balcony project cost and if there would be another assessment because of the project. Angela indicated that according to the accountant the HOA has the funds to finalize the project.
Angela did discuss that operating expenses and insurance costs have increased plus the reserves are low. Homeowners should expect an increase in association dues for 2023.